How to Start a Blog With WordPress
Ready to learn how to start a blog with WordPress? Follow the steps below and you’ll have your blog live in minutes!
Click Here and then Click the Green “Get Started Now” Button
In this step you’ll setup your hosting. I recommend Bluehost, because:
- They are very reliable
- You get 24/7 support via phone, email and chat
- And the link above gets you a nice discount 😉
Choose Your Plan
Choose Your New Domain Name or Transfer Your Current Domain
Place Your Order And Pay For Your Plan
Login to Bluehost, Go to the Dashboard and Double-click “Install WordPress”
Bluehost will email your login information. Just go to the dashboard. In order to install WordPress, double-click “Install WordPress”.
Click the Green Install Button
Choose the Domain You Registered or the One You Transferred
Enter Your Blog’s Details
- Check the ‘Show advanced options‘ box and then fill in the title, username, and password.
- Your title will be the name of your blog (eg. Eugene Mota).
- The username and password will be what you use to login to the admin dashboard of your WordPress blog. Don’t lose this information! You’ll need it later on in the setup process. And whenever you need to login to the admin dashboard, in the future.
The WordPress Install is Initiated and Bluehost Lets You Know When It’s Complete
Click “View Credentials” and Access Your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on ‘Admin URL’ (located below the green box).
- Enter your WordPress login credentials from step #8.
- This will take you to your WordPress dashboard. This is the control center for your blog. Here is for example where you customize design, write blog posts.
Great, you’ve made it. Enjoy Blogging! 🙂